Ecumaster EMU Classic
The EMU is well established on the market stand alone engine management system. It is designed to operate the most advanced and complex engines presently available. The EMU controls fueling, ignition and auxiliary systems on 1-12 cylinder engines including those with drive-by-wire throttles and VVT.
Our goal at ECUMaster is to provide the best possible products at an affordable price. The new EMU Classic is evidence of our dedication to that goal. We have improved the design of the EMU based on customer feedback and have kept the price at a similar point.
The main improvements are as follows:
- Improved ignition outputs allowing the use of more than one active coil on one output.
- Separate +5V output regulator for external sensors.
- Highly protected H-Bridges (stepper outputs).
- Galavanic separated USB port.
- Compact CNC machined, black anodized enclosure.
(147x62x30 mm vs 155x120x45 mm)
Both EMU and EMU Classic use the same firmware and software package.